fredag den 4. juli 2008

New Louis Vuitton winter Scarves available !!!

So today i just jumped by the Louis Vuitton UK' website, and to my big surprise i saw that new scarves and ski Cap's where added to the Website (:

The new scarves:

The Grand Prix Scarf (Available in: Navy, Grey & Brown) Shown in Navy






The Ecu Scarf (Available in: Black, Brown & Navy) Shown in Brown




The Envol Scarf (Available in: Anthracite & Brown) Shown in: Anthracite




The Envol Pocket Square (Available in: Anthracite & Brown) Shown in: Anthracite





The Roma Scarf (Available in: Anthracite & Brown) Shown in: Anthracite






The Damier Scarf (Available in: Ecru & Taupe) Shown in: Taupe



The Petit Damier Scarf (Available in: Black & Navy) Shown in: Navy

1 kommentar:

Unknown sagde ...

That last scarf is gorgeous! (The Petit Damier Scarf) - How much is this being sold for or dare I ask lol?

I'm looking around for some scarves this winter as I have found out my wardrobe is completely empty when it comes to scarves. Definitely like that Luis Vuitton one but I will probably end up buying one from great universal or give up my social life for 6 months!